Carrisbanner
item7b item7c
block1 item7a item7d item7e
grey

Carris 255 is a left hand drive Weymann bodied AEC Regent III built in 1954 for Companhia Carris de Ferrio de Lisboa (CCFL), the operating company in Lisbon.
It ran in service until 1983, clocking up thousands of miles through Lisbon's rigorous and hilly streets.
It was driven back to the UK in 1983 through Portugal and Spain and has been in preservation ever since.

Thanks for taking an interest and paying a visit.

Click here for our latest news

 

Carrislogo

site updated 12.05.15

carris web site contact us....

gallery
the group
buses of lisbon
the mechanicals
brief history of carris
history of 255